Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year - 2013 Year in Review




I hope you all have had a good 2013 and a Happy New Year!  I was just reflecting back on the year and thought I would invite you all into my crazy new world.

Around last March I started a new blog at http://oceanadvocatefl.wordpress.com/.  At the same time, I got heavily involved in marine mammal conservation and ending captivity.  For a recap please visit my last post.

I would love to have you join me this year at the new blog, on Facebook or Twitter (links are in the post)
Let's make 2014 the end of cetacean captivity and the beginning of true conservation for our oceans!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather! Good to hear from you. I think I follow the Twitter, but will go check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, good to hear what you are up to and wishing you all the best for 2014. Last year wasn't the best for me but I am looking ahead to the New Year with positivity. I'll pop over to your other blog and see what you have been up to. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete