The Versatile Blogger Award
A big thank you to Armchair Squid for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am truly honored. He has a great blog at Armchair Squid. Go check it out!
Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 Random Things About Me:
1. In the early 90s I traveled around the States, Russia, Belarus, The Netherlands, Germany, Prague and Denmark with The Continentals, a Christian music group, for 4 months.
2. My family moved once in my lifetime, one street down. My house is less than half mile from the second house where my dad still lives.
3. I know this is going to sound strange but I do not like Ketsup and I am not a big fan of chocolate. Weird, I realize!
4. I am a Florida State football fanatic although I didn't go to school there. I went to a music conference there in high school and fell in love with the school.
5. I love to kayak and I try to go to the Nantahala River every summer where I have whitewater kayaked. My boyfriend just finished building his third boat, which we took out today!
6. Every year for Christmas, I cross-stitch ornaments for gifts to all my family. I have been doing this for the past 14 years. I have to start a few months early in order to get them finished and shipped in time.
7. I am fascinated with Orca whales and would love to get more involved in anti-whaling campaigns such as Sea Shephard but I can't seem to find the time. I think Orcas, also known as Killer Whales, have the perfect combination of beauty and power.
Now it's your turn. And the nominees are:
Striving To Be Bold
Unloading my Brain to Fill it Again
Helping You Connect To Yourself
Stories in the Ordinary
Since You Asked...
Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice
Just Add Water, Silly
Theresa's Trials of Teaching Tribulations and Typing Teen Texts
From Steph's Kitchen
Down the rabbit hole
Realm of Fiction
What Else Is Possible?