Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This Day in History...



Today is my birthday.  Yep, exactly 9 months after Valentine's Day.  Hmmm...

Not only is it my birthday but it is my 40th birthday.  For the past few months, I told myself and everyone around me that I was going to skip it this year, but apparently you can't.  The only thing I can do now is to embrace it.

Did you know that other than this brilliant mind coming into the world on Nov. 14, 1972 (HA HA), the Dow closed at above 1000 for the first time on that day.  Yea, I don't care either but that's the story.

I do share a birthday with some interesting people though:
Claude Monet - born 11/14/1840
Aaron Copeland - born 11/14/1900
Prince Charles - born 11/14/1948
Yanni - born 11/14/1954
Josh Duhamel - born 11/14/1972 - the same day as me!

I wonder how Josh is celebrating today.  

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! The 40's are amazing and Definitely embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather .. Happy Birthday .. just have fun celebrating for the next few days - lots of time ahead, lots has happened - you'll remember all those wonderful times .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Heather -- and the beautiful 4-0! Officially baking you a cake, girl. Celebrate it better than Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday to You! (imagine a chorus of voices singing)
    Hope you have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!! Hope you handle forty better than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! I had a big party with friends for my 40th and I was nervous about leaving my 30's behind but once the day came I was fine about it. Scary thing is I'm now halfway through that decade now and my husband just celebrated his 50th as have a few of my close friends this year. Have loadsa fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated Birthday!

    40 is a hard one, but for me the worst was 30. Now it's just another day. I'm behind on all my blog hopping and commenting. Sorry I missed the exact day, but I hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, sorry for this belated happy birthday wish. I'm still recovering from you mentioning it's your fortieth birthday. I thought you were barely, if you so wished, old enough to go into a drinking establishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete