Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Words Aren't Enough...but Thank You




Today, I'm celebrating Thanksgiving early with the help of Vikki and Tara Tyler.  THANK YOU ladies for hosting this hop!  

I wasn't going to post for this hop on both blogs, but I wouldn't even have two blogs if nobody read my first one, so I felt it was necessary.  To visit my other blog, Ocean Advocate, Click Here

Entering the blogging world in the beginning is scary.
Will anyone read anything I write?  Do they care what I have to say?
How do I:  post a picture, post a video, add a badge...
I don't have a clue!

Soon after I started blogging, I got involved with the A-Z Challenge last year.  I didn't know how to do anything, but with the help and encouragement of the A-Z Team I muddled through.  Tina at Life is Good took me under her wing and guided me through.  Thanks Tina!

Later I found RomanticFridayWriters, another special group of writers.

In the past few months, I started posting Whale/Dolphin Wednesdays on this blog.  I got so carried away that I started a second blog just for those issues.  I'm not sure if I'm enthusiastic or just plain nuts.  Time will tell, but I am grateful for anyone who supports either, and both, blogs.  

There are too many bloggers that have helped me along the way to point them all out individually, but
"YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

For anyone who has visited, commented, and followed...THANK YOU
Your advice, support, encouragement and inspiration mean more than words can express

11 comments:

  1. This community is awesome! And the very first A to Z Challenge in 2010 is what really launched my blog and helped me to figure out what the heck I was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather - you're so right the blogging community is great - and I'm sure we're all thankful .. so pleased you're participating - I was going .. but just haven't got organised. Thank yous are so important .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately, life has taken over, and I have been trying to find a happy medium. I have cut down on my postings but would never want to leave this Blogger community. I have enjoyed meeting so many interesting and talented people through this medium and it has been a joy. The encouragement we get is awesome.

    When I read your posts I can feel the enthusiasm you have in writing them. I congratulate you for taking on your second blog and bringing awareness of these injustice to our dwindling whale population.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im glad you posted twice. now we know you better & see your huge heart!
    very happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right, Heather the blogging community is great. I don't know what I would do without it now. Or indeed what I used to do in the time I now spend blogging! Thank you so much for all the support you've shown me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out, Heather. You're a great blogging buddy to have. I wish you all the best in the future, too! What a great blog-hop. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and hop celebrating thankfulness is awesome.
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather
    Blogging is intimidating at first and then just grows on you. Glad you're a member.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in the bloghop, especially twice! That's so nice of you, it's good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad your blog experience has been so good - cuz I like having you around. :) I just sent you the authorgraph! I hope it all works as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah! You've just reminded me I haven't been over to RFW in a while. Sigh. Blogging is great, but I sure wish there were more hours in the day...nice to meet you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great post! And we're thankful to have you in the blogging community. :)

    ReplyDelete