According to the Kreativ blogger rules, accepting the award includes the following:1. Thanking the blogger who nominated me to receive the award and providing a link back to their blog
2. Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting!
3. Nominate 6 other bloggers to receive the award and inform them
OK, so here goes my 10 things about myself...
1. At 5'2", I am not very athletic but I love watching the basketball playoffs this time of year. The only problem is that the Orlando Magic have already been eliminated...maybe next year :(
I did manage to go to my first Magic game recently though and it was a blast!
2. I am such a reality show junkie. It's a little embarrasing. Now that American Idol, Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice is almost over, I am looking forward to So You Think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, and Duets.
3. I am missing my mom lately between Mother's Day and her upcoming birthday. She has been gone for 10 1/2 years but not forgotten.
4. One of my favorite things to do to relieve stress is to clean an empty house. I love watching the house transform!
5. I'm a night person and would prefer to stay up till 2-3am but I'm not able to due to my job requirements. It took me a while to conform to a regular work day
6. I like playing cards and board games although I don't play them very often. I think the world would be a better place if more families played board games together. They bring people together.
7. I hate shopping, especially for clothes. I know, I'm weird, but it's true. I have a horrible sense of style and I can never seem to be able to find clothes that fit well and look good. It is very frustrating
8. I feel naked without my phone. Whether I am checking email, Facebook, Goodreads, or playing Words with Friends my phone gives me an unrealistic sense of serenity and security
9. I've had a variety of pets in my life including several birds ranging from parakeets to a macaw, scorpions, lizards, frogs, fish, racoons, a gerbil, a hamster, a cat and several dogs.
10. I am so thankful for all my blogger buddies, both new and former followers, and look forward to learning even more about each one of you
And the nominees are (drum roll please)...
1. Martha at Seaside Simplicity
2. Ramblings by Rebecka
4. Krystal Maestas
5. Sheila Scribbles
6. Hilary at Positive Letters...Inspirational Stories...