Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Taking a Break

A big congratulations is in order for everyone who finished A - Z!  I had a great time and would like to THANK all of my new followers! 

I don't know about you but I am tired!  I feel guilty not spending half the day on Blogger but I need to take a break.  I have some work overload coming for the next couple months and I don't want to get in over my head.

I am planning my reflections post for the 7th and I also plan to participate in Alex's First Loves Blog Hop too.

Otherwise I am going to take some time off to recharge.  I'll be back....

6 comments:

  1. Heather, that's exactly how I feel! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all feeling the same way. Have a nice break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all need to do the same! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time off, you deserve it!
    Congratulations on completing the challenge. I had fun reading your posts!
    There's a cup of tea and cucumber sandwiches waiting over at my blog's next time you stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did instruments from A to Z? How interesting!

    I notice you are a case manager for folks with disabilities. I worked for County Mental Health before leaping ship to be a fulltime Jill of Many Trades (Life Coach, Speaker, Writer, Performance Poet.) I wish you well!

    Julie Jordan Scott
    Fellow A to Z Challenge Writer
    twitter: @juliejordanscot
    A to Z Recap Post
    On a Mission to Spread Word-Love Throughout the World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making the rounds after the A to Z Challenge to say hello! Enjoy your break.

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete