Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

PhotoPrompt Monday

Photo submitted by Delores at thefeatherednest

I wish I knew the real story behind this photo but I thought I would give it a try


Revenge

Mom thought it would be cute to have my picture taken on Blackie so that she could put it in the Christmas cards.  Blackie does NOT like me and the feeling is mutual!  He bucks at me every time I am around him.  I guess he remembers all those times when I used to pick on him, pulling his mane and teasing him.  

That was before I had experienced Johnny picking on me.  It is not a good feeling!  I just want to get off this horse and meet up with my friends.  Today is the day of reckoning.  I'm ready to take Johnny on once and for all, with a little help from my friends.  REVENGE!

"Mom, you really want me to smile when you dress me up in this ridiculous outfit and put me on top of this miniature horse?  I told you I didn't want to ride a horse.  He smells!  And these clothes are itchy!", he whined.  "Can you just take the picture so I can go meet up with the guys?"

Right after she snapped the shot, Blackie bucked with all his might.  He threw me off, crashing to the ground.  The wind was knocked out of me, and he was circling around me ready for more.  I guess Blackie wanted revenge too.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, certainly the young lad looks a bit miserable! Nice story, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story, loved the ending, nothing like a little revenge eh lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackie's revenge....great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boy looks so pained before the fall. I wonder what the follow-up photo would be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe---that kid and horse look totally miserable, and you gave the photo a fitting back story.

    ReplyDelete