Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

100WCGU



I'm back for another 100WCGU.  Today is my second time participating in this fun challenge at Julie's Place

This week's prompt is ...returning to the routine...
This is the time of year when many of us are returning to a routine whether it be school, work, etc.  What about you?

Here is my entry:


In a few days, vacation will be over and I will be returning to the routine of work.  This past week and a half have been amazing.  Writing, reading, sleeping, and trips to Disney and Daytona. 

It has been such a  that nice break I don’t want it to end.  Will I remember how to do my job?  What about dozen passwords that I need to get into the computer system?  Does the work I do even matter anyway?  Time will tell.  Until then, I’m going to bask in relaxation.  It will be a while before it comes around again.


14 comments:

  1. It is so nice to drop out of our daily routines for a while. Sounds like a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the end of every vacation I take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I threw a lot of routine out the window when I retired....I'd like to get rid of even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, Disney and Daytona (or Cocoa Beach) for us too, except it will be intermingled with daily routine. I LOVE Florida. (Or as we call it around here, Flo-rid-ee-ah!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really good prompt and a good entry considering the time of year. And speaking of the time of year, I LOVE your blog all autumny and colorful. Great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could associate with this one. Welcome to the 100words! I haven't done the last few but hope to be back to regular contributions now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy getting back into the old routine.
    I am starting a new routine and the anticipation of it is making me a little apprehensive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely break! it seems like a fleeting thought about the routines of daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you hate the inevitable forgetting of the passwords, it sucks away the joy of the relaxation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a familiar feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh those passwords...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a lovely break. I know what you mean about passwords!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this sounds like a lovely break from the world. And a well deserved one as well.
    Great work! Hope the vacation was fun!

    ReplyDelete