Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Book signing



Last month I posted about helping a local author, Dianne Venetta, promote her books.  You can find the original post here.

Saturday, she had a signing at the shop that I visited.  I finally had the opportunity to meet Dianne in person and to get my signed copy of Whisper Privileges.  I'm looking forward to reading it.

Check out Dianne's website where she posted our picture and wrote about the signing.  You can find it here
She also posts gardening tips and various recipes.  

Saturday she served her Rosemary Lemonade at the signing.  Dianne's recipe is:

1 gallon of store purchased lemonade, pre-sweetened
Springs of fresh rosemary

Remove rosemary leaves from stems and cop.  Boil 2 cups of water, remove from heat and add rosemary leaves.  Steep for 2 minutes.  Combine rosemary water with lemonade by pouring liquid through sieve to prevent leaves from entering lemonade.

Serve chilled and enjoy!

She was incredibly gracious and her Rosemary Lemonade is delicious.  I realize it was the first day of fall but in Florida, our temperatures are still in the high 80s.

7 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting a real book signing. I'm going to check out your pics now! The lemonade sounds yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to love book signings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully exciting. I wish her all the best. The Lemonade sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the first days of Spring here too, and the morning temperature in the high 30s.
    Glad you enjoyed some chilled lemonade, but it's too cold here now for anything chilled.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually been to a book signing. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. Haha. I love lemonade, especially with some iced tea in it.

    ReplyDelete